Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Paste Magazine... Choose yer price!


Just a quick notice to those that are interested in reading about music. Paste magazine is one of the fastest growing INDEPENDENTLY published magazines in the US. Every issues comes with an awesome sampler cd that gets plenty of play in my car stereo and allows me to sample new independent artists from around the country. The articles are usually very well written and it's just an all around good magazine. I'm not trying to really promote for them or anything so I'll get on to my point...

Paste is offering a "pick your price" promotion for a one year subscription (you must pay at least a dollar.) You can give gift subscriptions and you can also renew a subscription if you already read the beauty that is Paste. I had subscribed earlier this summer at the price of $19.99 but renewed for another year for a dollar (call me a tightwad but bucks are tight and magazines make tons on advertising.) Just a heads up to those that are looking for a cheap gift for xmas or a good toilet reader.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/

check out the Paste Podcast.

1 comment:

KC said...

I don't see this offer on the Paste website anymore. Did they stop offering it?