Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ear X-Tacy's Holiday Gift Guide


Ear X-Tacy has posted their Holiday Gift Guide online. I thought it was pretty cool until a couple pages in when they recommended an old Nickelback album and lost all credibility in the process. Its not like this two year old heap of all thats wrong with music these days need recommending since its jammed down your FM dial all day long. Maybe they were high. I could use an explanation from whoever decided to put this in there. So please e-mail me to get this straightened out. And, if you were high. Just Make the title "I WAS HIGH". The full guide can be found here.



Nickleback getting pelted with rocks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

thanks for that K...it made my day!

Anonymous said...

KC, Where did you find that? Did God hand deliver that video to you? I loved that shit. Fuck that band... I wish I could throw rocks at those douche bags as well.