Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dawes opening for Bright Eyes June 7th @ Iroquois


Early last year I was turned on to a band called Dawes; the album "North Hills" was a grower for me but once it hit, I was a happy camper! I got the chance to see them at the Newport Folk Festival last year in Rhode Island and they have a powerful live show that shouldn't be missed.

Their new album "Nothing is Wrong" has an official release date of June 7th so this is somewhat of a record release show. As they are opening for Bright Eyes and not in their hometown, I can't imagine we'll be treated with what My Morning Jacket gave us earlier this week but Dawes with Bright Eyes will be a very nice treat for a tuesday!

Tickets are still available,  here are the details:

Iroquois Amphitheater Summer Concert Series
91.9 WFPK Presents:
Bright Eyes with Dawes
Tuesday, June 7th, 8pm
Gates 6:30pm
Iroquois Amphitheater

General Admission Tickets:
Adv $28 / Day of $33
On Sale Now

Available at:
Tickets can be purchased at
www.ticketfly.com,
ear x-tacy
and CD Central (Lexington)

Ages: All Ages

Produced by Sherpa Concerts & Production Simple

No comments: