Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Man Man-The Extraordinaires-Lucky Pineapple

This coming Thursday, get yer asses out and shake 'em at Headliners on Lexington Rd with Man Man (Philly), The Extraordinaires (Philly as well) and Lucky Pineapple (Louisville).
Man Man has a track on the Paste Magazine sampler cd (vol 41) this month that I'm digging and Lucky Pineapple always put on a lively show! Come out on a Thursday night and see three very eclectic bands; I've heard it'll be a BOLD night!

Man Man - Big Trouble



Lucky Pineapple - Moment in an Empty Street



The Extraordinaires - Surburban Psycho Killer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.