Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mark Olson in Louisville this Monday

When I was in High School I picked up a music sampler cd from Target and it had a track from the Jayhawks called 'Blue' on it. That track really turned me on to the Jayhawks and picked up the "Tomorrow the Green Grass" album. It was a great album but I didn't really follow the band after that.
Fast forward to 2007 and I hear that the band had called it quits but Mark Olson is coming to Louisville to play a small gig at the 930 listening room. I was fortunate enough to get in the room and listen to one of the best shows I saw in 2007. Mark is visiting our fair city again this coming monday (April 21st) and this time he's playing St. Francis of the Assisi on Bardstown rd at 7:30pm. If you missed him last fall, get out to have a great Monday of music and if you saw him, I'm sure I'll see you there again!

Mark Olson - Clifton Bridge
Mark Olson - My Carol

Buy the Salvation Blues locally at Ear X-tacy or online here or digitally on iTunes.

No comments: