Friday, July 17, 2015

Logan's Forecastle 2015 Picks

I get so excited every time Forecastle comes around. Here's some of the bands I'm particularly excited for this year:

Friday-

 Cold War Kids.
I haven't kept up with this band since their second album, but I was really into those first two when I was in High School so it'll be really cool to see what these guys have been up to these past few years.

 Big K.R.I.T.
That dirty south hip hop. This is a weird one for me because Houndmouth is playing at the same time as KRIT so I'm gonna' be bouncing back and forth. Seems like a good problem to have.



 Saturday-

 Dr. Dundiff and Friends.
I've been telling everyone for the last few years to keep an eye on Louisville hip hop and all my northern friends look at me like I'm crazy. Hyped to see another local act after Jalin Roze last year. I'm also curious who's gonna' be with him.


 Twin Peaks
Some feel good summer music. I haven't had a chance to see these guys yet, and I feel like I'm in the minority...


Sunday-
 Fat Tony.


White Reaper.
So proud of these guys. Excited to see what they do with an audience this size.


After that it's kind of tough because everyone else I want to see on Sunday is overlapped with someone else that I want to see.

No comments: