Monday, June 4, 2007

Quick Rudyard Kipling Benefit Show Review

I just wanted to post real quick and let everyone know how lucky I feel that I got to see this. It really was a special occasion that I will never forget. Hopefully we did the Rud some good. Tomorrow we will do a full post with pics and more details.

• Jim James was on stage almost the whole time. Just Under 4 hrs.
• Carl Brommel played on most of the MMJ songs but not all.
• Tons of covers.
• Two new Songs (positive about one, the other could have been a cover I didn't recognize)
• We all wore blind folds for a couple songs.


Keep your fingers crossed about a recording surfacing.

PS: The second episode of the podcast is almost complete. It should be out by the end of the week.

A couple pictures to tide you over...



No comments: