Monday, March 26, 2007

MMJ - Same in Any Language (Alt version)

Cameron Crowe's 2005 film Elizabethtown produced two soundtracks. Both volumes feature a track from My Morning Jacket. Volume 2 has "Same In any Language" listed as preformed by Ruckus (Which is MMJ). Volume 1 also has the song "Same In Any Language" preformed by a band called I Nine, who have a female vocalist. However the version I have, has MMJ performing this song on Volume 1 instead of I Nine. This track has less reverb and is almost 30 seconds longer than the version that appears on Vol 2. Its very possible that I may have miss-tagged this song somewhere along the way. However, if that were true it still does not explain where this version of the song originated. Hopefully someone out there can clear up this mystery for everyone else. Here is this mystery version (until we figure it out).

Listen:
My Morning Jacket - Same In any Langauge (alt version?)

1 comment:

Kory said...

Well put, Let's hope we can figure this one out...