Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tuesdays are for Rocking.

Most Tuesdays are boring. Normally if you asked me what I did last Tuesday, I would be stumped. But, If you ask me next week what I did, I will surly be able to tell you, as this Tuesday was one I wont soon forget. By the time Your Black Star took the stage I had completely forgotten about everything, including what day it was. It wasn't until lead singer Jeremy Johnson reminded everyone, by thanking them for coming out on a Tuesday. Thats when I realized how good the music must have been that rocked the Pour Haus tonight. Even if it was just another Tuesday.


The show was kicked off promptly after the doors opened by People Noise.
Listen:


NYC 3 peice Demander came up next.Listen:
Wicked World - Demander
Elihah - Demander


Your Black Star closed out the show.Listen:
Oh Jesus - Your Black Star




No comments: