Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally, Forecastle Festival mp3s!



I've finally found a cool free media server online after the one we were using bit the dust. We've had a couple questions about where we hosted our downloads and now the answer is MediaMax.

On to the music... these are recordings that I made at the Forecastle Festival of the Wax Fang and the Pennies sets. I also got a snippit of De La Soul that had "Me Myself and I" (the only song I really remember from my childhood) that I'll post later if anyone wants it. Enjoy!


The Pennies - 01 Moontides and Lullabies
The Pennies - 02 Killed You Twice
The Pennies - 03 Ivy
The Pennies - 05 Electric Flowers
The Pennies - 06 When Crows Attack

Buy The Pennies Latest CD "10,000 Things" here.

Wax Fang - 01 Avant Guardian Angel Dust
Wax Fang - 02 Sweet Bloody Murder
Wax Fang - 03 Cannibal Summer
Wax Fang - 04 Majestic
Wax Fang - 05 Sound Observations
Wax Fang - 06 Bi Polar Bear
Wax Fang - 07 Oh Recklessness
Wax Fang - 08 Doctor
Wax Fang - 09 WWII part 2

Buy Wax Fang's Latest CD "Black and Endless Nights" here.

No comments: