Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kentucky Fried Pickin' at Peak Summit


Last weekend became really hectic, really quick we couldn't make most of the Peak Summit Festival at the Rustic Frog in New Albany. I did manage to get there for the Friday night shows. While I didn't stay til the wee hours of the morning, I did catch a great Kentucky Fried Pickin' show. I once again attempted to record as well as taking pictures. It turned out alright but feels a little distant at times and the crowd gets a bit rowdy here and there.

KFP also played WFPK earlier in the day last Friday and I managed to record that too.
Recordings and picture gallery below.

Gallery

WFPK recording

01 Midnight Moonlight
02 Western Kentucky Parkway
03 Colonel's Breakdown
04 Prince of Peace
05 Tears Keep Rising
06 Maggie's Farm
07 Yodelayhee
08 Solo Travelin'
09 Sunshine Annie
10 I Know You Rider

No comments: