Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bro Stephen & Teneia Sanders at Lisa's Sat/7th

So, I don't have much news about this new band Bro. Stephen aside from the fact that it's formed from Scott Kirkpatrick (Chemic) and musicians from Nashville and Bloomington. What I do know is that I love what I've heard. They're celebrating a new hand made EP entitled "Front Room" that appears to be much more than EP length clocking in at 14 songs (correct me if I'm wrong, I could just be reading the demo stuff from myspace wrong.) It looks to only be available at their shows and I'm dying to get a copy to hear more than the two tracks on myspace... uhg, myspace. 
I can tell you that Scott and his band Chemic are great and the magic that is Teneia Sanders will be playing as well! Oh yea, they're playing down at the little bar under the Sterling beer sign, Lisa's on Oak Street Lounge this Saturday starting at 9pm.

No comments: