Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 10 Alternative Albums You Should Own

I've been following Listverse for a while. They compile top 10 lists on a wide range of topics. Most of them are pretty interesting.
I thought I'd share a recent list they compiled of the Top 10 Alternative Albums You Should Own.
10. Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
9. The Get Up Kids - Something to write home about
8. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
7. The Academy Is... - Almost Here
6. Modest Mouse - We were dead before the ship sank
5. Jamie T - Panic Prevention
4. Taking Back Sunday - Where you want to be
3. Passion Pit - Manners
2. Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager
1. The Postal Service - Give Up
I'm sure this list could cause debate in many circles but I have to say I really like that Postal Service album.

No comments: